Website Terms and Conditions
S&T Moore is the trading name of S&T Moore LimitedThis website www.stmoore.co.uk is owned by:S&T Moore Limited28 Sperrin Business ParkBallycastle RoadColeraineCounty LondonderryNorthern IrelandBT52 2DH VAT Number: 175 0817 03Registered in Northern Ireland NI 614450Email: email@example.comTel: 028 7083 6034Fax: 028 7083 6034
- About Us
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- Payment must be made via PayPal within 1 working day or your order may be cancelled.
- Once payment has been made and we have reviewed your order, we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the description of the goods.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Cancellation and Returns
- Under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from S&T Moore Ltd, for a full refund. Cancellation of your order must take place within 7 working days from when you receive the goods. To cancel your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may return any item(s) within 14 days of receiving the goods. We will issue a refund or exchange the item(s) for a different size or colour (if available). However we will not refund delivery charges unless the goods are faulty.
- To return items please use the returns slip sent with your goods and return in store or post to the address given below.
- If the item(s) you received is faulty or was not the product you ordered, please use the above descrbied return funtionality. You have 30 days from receiving the goods to return it to us.
- If there are any problems with returns or cancellations please email email@example.com
Please send any returns to:
Returns DepartmentS&T Moore Ltd28 Sperrin Business ParkBallycastle RoadColeraineCounty LondonderryNorthern IrelandBT52 2DH
Website Declaimer for www.stmoore.co.uk
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our Website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
- Use of Website
- You are permitted to use our Website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- No part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written consent.
- Site Uptime
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time.
- Links to and from other websites
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- If you choose to link to our Website in breach of Paragraph 3.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- Exclusion of Liability
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However we do not guarantee the correctness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our Website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England.